[WriteLog] file conversion problem solved

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Fri Aug 27 09:10:35 EDT 2004

I've gotten a few request asking for info on how I got that old log asci file converted to
.adif.

Well a couple people volunteered to try. The first person who gave it a go was successful
using some software he'd written to convert his old logs.

I'm reluctant to give out his call/name as I'm not sure he has the time to answer all the
requests for help there seems to be.

So my suggestion is....do as I did and put out a request for help.
More and likely you will get a reply.

And as I said in a post earlier, thanks to all for the suggestions and offers of
assistance.

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.