[WriteLog] NAQP SSB

VE3XD ve3xd at rogers.com
Fri Aug 27 15:04:41 EDT 2004

Interesting note Jim. Mine was rejected but I mentioned it to Bruce the day
after the contest. Could it be that the robot has now been updated. Note
that in Bob's mail he also had an error showing on that line which was what
I had responded to. If I had looked further maybe I would have caught the
name problem too. ;-)

73, Don VE3XD