[WriteLog] Re: Trouble installing 10.48 upgrade

Bill O'Mara, W4RM W4RM at COMCAST.Net
Tue Aug 31 21:03:32 EDT 2004

Jim,

I'm also running SP2 on XP home

Bill W4RM

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Jim Reisert AD1C
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 7:55 PM
To: Writelog
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Trouble installing 10.48 upgrade

>Hi, I'm having a little trouble upgrading my writelog program.  I am
>running a Dell P4 2.4 G and window XP home.  I downloaded version
10.45M
>and installed it with no problem. I then tried to upgrade to version
>10.48F and received the following error.
>
>Componentmovedata has the following error
>
>Media Name: MEDIA
>Component:
>File Name:
>File:
>Error Number: -113 (refer to the on-line help)

Same happened to me tonight.  I wonder if this is because of Service
Pack 2
(on top of WinXP Pro).  I was doing the exact same install/upgrade as
Bill!

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC