[WriteLog] More on summary sheets

Bill Turner dezrat1242 at ispwest.com
Tue Aug 31 23:39:50 EDT 2004

Did you know you can edit the format of your summary sheets BEFORE you
create them?  Just find the file named <contest name>for.txt in the
\Programs folder and open it with Notepad.  Leave the words with
asterisks alone; they are used to import values from the log file.
Anything else can be customized.  Note that some files use "fo" or
"form" in place of "for".  Don't know why the difference, but they can
be customized just the same.

For example, I always use the same equipment, so I just type it in
there and don't have to do it afterwards.  If the same is true for
your class of operation, customize that too.

Of course, make backups of the original file just in case.  Or if you
*really* screw something up, you can always reinstall the program.

Neat!

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW