[WriteLog] Morse Runner

K8fu at aol.com K8fu at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 10:07:51 EST 2004

I'm kinda interested in operating a code reader but hv caught the tail end of
this thread about the Morse Runner.
Can anyone clue me in. Is this a separate program outside of WriteLog and run
on a separate window ?? Can anyone direct me to the MR site ?? I gather this
is a free program which someone has graciously donated to the amateur
community.
I've tried at various times to get the code reader in WR running with no
success. I'm assuming when the MR is installed there is a help window for
operating instructions.
Any help and info will be appreciated................Mny Tnx