[WriteLog] Show Multipliers Window help

Kevin J. Rowett krowett at rowett.org
Thu Dec 9 02:23:57 EST 2004

I had this problem when I started WL on a machine that
has two monitors on it.  If you watch closely, the mults
screen jumps off past the edge of the screen.  No amount of
fiddling will allow you drag it back.

The solution I found was to temporarly increase the display
size (with the properties menu).  This will reveal the MULTS
screen.  At that point, you can drag it into a place which
visible after the display is re-sized.

73, de -KR- N6RCE
n6rce at arrl.net