[WriteLog] RE: Writelog-CT17- + IC756Pro

Dave NØRQ n0rq-lists at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 14 16:33:29 EST 2004

I have found that setting my IC-746PRO to 9600 baud, both on
the rig and the software, works consistently better than leaving
anything on AUTO.

Using a Rigblaster (Pro), I had difficulties getting the settings
all correct, but folks here several months ago helped me iron
out all the bugs (I think;-).
Details of how it works for me (IC-746,Rigblaster,Writelog)
are at   www.qsl.net/n0rq/writelog.htm  ...

--
Dave NØRQ