[WriteLog] cw/rtty tunning window

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sat Dec 18 08:29:02 EST 2004

While jumping back and forth between the various contests AND actually doing some reports
for work, I found it real annoying to have that Writelog RTTY or CW tuning Window always
ONTOP.

I had to use Keith Reglis applet to remove the ONTOP condition.

There was an email about this the other day. Just a minor annoyance and I hope a easily
fixed issue.

I'd like to respectfully suggest that WL make the ONTOP condition a user choice with the
parameter being constant for all contests.

Please and thank you.

Bugs come in through open Windows.