[WriteLog] TS-930 & RTTY]

k0bx k0bx at qsl.net
Mon Dec 20 20:53:10 EST 2004

The Kenwood TS-930 and TS-940 FSK was setup reversed to everyone else.
You have to change the keying circuit around a bit or do it in MMTTY.

I used this circuit to key my TS-850S for long time. I then found out
that the 850 and 950/870 570 you could do the reverse keying in a menu
on the rig.

But for your TS-930 you have to change the leads on the keying transistor.

A pictures is worth a 1k words so please look at the article on the
following website.

http://www.w5bbr.com/pttfsk.html

Joe K0BX