[WriteLog] Re: confirm fcb35d7057882e5a4b7701b48a4c0a251dca0443

John Fleming john at wa9als.com
Sun Dec 26 16:29:57 EST 2004

This happened a week or so ago when I was babysitting the RTTY list for
AD1C - also a Mailman list at contesting.com.  Same message, with a
non-working confirmation link.  You are obviously sending to the list (see
below), but maybe not receiving?  I solved the RTTY list fellow's problems
by unsubscribing him and re-subscribing him.  Maybe the list owner will
check it out for you?  It's the very same thing that happened on the other
list.  There might be a common problem specific to the contesting.com
Mailman setup...??