[WriteLog] Upgrading to 10.52D

Bob Jensen - aa7fk aa7fk at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 19:25:50 EST 2004

Happy New Year almost ..

I need some help / refresher on upgrading.  I've only upgraded once and that
was in April 04, so today I downloaded the new 10.52D into a temp folder.

I then double clicked on the EasyZip file and it brought up a EasyZip
Automatic Package Installation screen that had the option to Install with a
click mark already entered.  So I clicked on Install.

Not much happened and finally 18 files showed up on the screen .. but no
installation or instruction nada.

Do I just select those and install them into WriteLog OR ???

Appreciate some refreshing guidance .. Thanks

Bob AA7FK