[WriteLog] Upgrading to 10.52D

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Thu Dec 30 21:50:48 EST 2004

Bob,

I download the update file into a new folder for that upgrade.  (I keep a
separate folder called My Downloads and have a Writelog folder under that
with a separate folder under that for each upgrade.)

After you download the file into the fresh folder unzip all of the files
into the same folder, nor your Program Files\Writelog folder.  One of the
files that gets unzipped in setup.exe.  Run that file, and it will update
all of the required files in the My Programs\Writelog folders.

Jim N7US