[WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this

Peter Barron ve3pn at igs.net
Thu Feb 5 06:31:34 EST 2004

Some comments

1. If enough registered users want a change consider doing it soon if not
back burners it.

2. Don't make MAJOR changes just for a few users

3. DON'T CHANGE SIGNIFICANT USER INTERFACES TOO OFTEN, this is a real pain
for those without the time to practice with a new release.

4. If I was getting more than say 2 essential patches a  year on established
purchased software I get be p)(**&^  off. Added features OK but not things
that were "broken"

5. I think all data files that are needed should be with an update. They
should NOT however automatically replace ones currently on a uses PC UNLESS
the old ones are archived.

6. Changing Function keys as in "mode" operation UGH . For those of use who
are not fast on a keyboard this would be a real pain.

7. Docked Windows , at least (up to now)  Writelog hasn't rearranged the
Desktop as Windows had done. (Win2000 seems better in this respect)

Cheers

		Peter
Ve3pn at igs.net