[WriteLog] RE: [RTTY] Data conversion Need an extrta port?

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski at motorola.com
Thu Feb 5 08:33:15 EST 2004

Is this sound "card" recognized by Writelog for the
SB Voice Keying?  If so, how does it score with the
SBrdChk.exe soundboard scoring program?  My laptop's
soundcard does very poorly and can't be used for
voice keying.  I'm sure many are in the same boat.
Sure would be nice if we could add on a soundcard
that would be capable!

Chad WE9V

   http://www.eix.co.uk/Ethernet/USB/
   http://www.lvr.com/parport.htm
   http://www.lvr.com/parport.htm   this one shows how to connect 2 PCs.
   http://www.lvr.com/usbcode.htm

   Just might be something in there for you guys running low on serial
   ports, or wanting to use the parallel port in XP, ect.

   And I'm sure one of our guys will grab that schematic and rip out most
   of it to just make a keying line.

   73
   Ed