[WriteLog] What should change in WriteLog w.r.t. this review?

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 6 08:37:13 EST 2004

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 12:00:39 +0000, Jerry Pixton wrote:

>The only things I haven't been able to generalize is my Fkeys panel which
>ends up unique to each contest.

Right, but the F-key setup is part of the .wl file, not the .ini file.

It would be nice if there could be a separate F-key file for each
contest and automatically load that one on startup.  Or a single file
with separate divisions for each contest, perhaps?  Think how neat that
would be!!

--
73, Bill W6WRT