[WriteLog] USB is really FSK.

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 7 08:29:33 EST 2004

Did anyone ever answer you on this one?

I don't think it makes a difference if you are running LSB or USB and have "LSB
is really FSK" checked.  It shouldn't but  haven't tested it.

You should be able to run USB with "LSB is really FSK" checked and run PSK.
When something gets logged, it should be logged as a PSK contact.

Does this not happen?

73, Don AA5AU