[WriteLog] more checks

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Sun Feb 8 15:18:42 EST 2004

All,

Just for a sanity check this morning, I trashed the FMRE module. I bought
up both computers with wpx logs, changed the serial field to accept text
and ran for an hour or so without any of the problems I was having last
night. So I think it may be the contest module. Now if I can merge the
output, I'll submit a log. hi

Now to understand all those writelog.ini changes that are active without
being in my writelog.ini file so I can turn them all off and then use what
I want. Actually the bandmap auto-fill was not disastrous in the wpx module
because you can still click on calls and serials and they go in the proper
fields - so the operator stays in control. NOT THE SOFTWARE!.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net