[WriteLog] Transmit focus??

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon Feb 9 12:49:39 EST 2004

All,

I have been using two computers with two radios for some time now. And one
of the features that I have grown accustomed to is being able to keep the
transmit focus on one rig (running) while I am checking out calls on the
other rig. So the Keyboard focus is in one rtty window while the transmit
focus is in the other.

For this contest, I decided to just use one computer for the two radios.
The %X in my cq messages did not seem to be working to keep the transmit
focus on the running rig while I clicked calls in the other rtty window.
(That is the green dot and white entry window stayed together instead of
splitting)

I am probably having a senior moment with all the other things going on.
But has something changed? I notice in reading the help file on the %X just
now that it interacts with Auto-resume CQ. The auto-resume did not seem to
be working either.

Sure hope next weekend is more fun.

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC