[WriteLog] Wayne's Email / Enhancements, etc.

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Mon Feb 9 10:33:48 EST 2004

>From the decidedly little pistol presepective there are a couple of
changes to WL I'd love to see -- some new, some previously mentioned:

1.  Abilility to have the bandmap run horizontally.

2.  A "training" or "practice" mode -- I'd like the opportunity to
practivce both my WL skills and CW skills outside of an actual contest.
I know TR and I believe  NA have this capability.

3.  A tabbed way of configuring WL.  I like the way N1MM does this and
have found editing the WL ini file confusing.

4.  Better summary reports.  Even though we all submit our logs via
Cabrillo files, I suspect most of us print summary sheets for our our
edificaiton and paper files.  I'd love to see a summary sheet that looks
like those that are (presumably) generated by the other contesting programs.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC