[WriteLog] RTTY Call entry question

Dana Gertsch nn0g at comcast.net
Mon Feb 9 20:54:28 EST 2004

Does anyone know how to stop the auto-tab when you click on a call in
rttyrite?
For example, if you see a call in rttyrite, click on it, it populates
the call field in the entry box, then tabs over to the next field.

I tried selecting the "Tab only" under entry setup, but it still keeps
going over there.

I'd really like to click on the call (fills the call field), then press
f`10 to send the exchange.  As it stands right now I either have to tab
all the way through, or just F10. Yea, I know F10 or Enter, you still
have to hit a key.

At this point I just want to know how to do it.

Thanks in advance for your input.

73,
Dana
NN0G