[WriteLog] LPT port keying from laptop

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Tue Feb 10 16:56:40 EST 2004

   No need to get hung up over LPT port keying.

   Serial port keying works fine under Win XP on laptops.  During WW CW at ZA1A, we had a laptop with WinXP at every station... and
we used serial port CW keying on the same port that controlled the radio.  It worked perfectly.  The interface is no more difficult
to wire up than an LPT interface.  Details are in the WL Help pages.

-- Eric K3NA