[WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Wed Feb 11 06:39:42 EST 2004

I have two computers in the shack and both are equipped with dual head video cards.
Both have two monitors.

I have had success using Matrox G series cards. Presently using Matrox G450.

There are two requirements, You must be using Windows 98 or higher.
You must have the proper type card slot available.
Most of the cards are AGP slot but you may find some PCI slot cards still around.
If you have no AGP slots in your computer, then two PCI will work.