[WriteLog] Writelog and Dual Video

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 15:17:39 EST 2004

Jerry Pixton wrote:

> The biggest annoyance with the Matrox is when you maximize a
> window, it covers both monitors! And when a message comes up centered on
> the screen,it is split across the seam of both monitors. Whereas the ATI
> maximizes on one monitor and messages come up in the center of one monitor.
Just a note to Jerry's post. My G-450 ( about 8 months old ) does not
act in that way, so maybe as he said, Matrox has "gotten its act
together". One thing I do find is if I open another program, such as a
packet connection, I have to minimize the size to be able to drag it
to the left monitor. No problem with the various WL windows as they
are small by comparison.

FYI