[WriteLog] Logging special event.

David O Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sun Feb 15 07:25:25 EST 2004

> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:26:35 -0500 "Bob Marzari" <w3pt at itech.net>
> writes:

> I thought use it with my callsign and then edit the Cabrillo file
> to show the event callsign.

That will work fine on ssb and cw.

On rtty, though, the special event callsign will keep
showing up as a workable call, highlighted in yellow
or green. You can work yourself on each band/mode,
and then at least it will show up as a dupe (pink).
Afterward, you can edit yourself out of the Cabrillo.
If seeing yourself dressed in pink for the weekend bothers
you, you can get a special key from Wayne for the event
callsign.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL (aka KZ7X, K7ABC)
Yuma, AZ