[WriteLog] M2 2800 es WRITElog

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Sun Feb 15 20:43:07 EST 2004

Writelog works fine with my M2 2800, installed in Sept. 2002. And with
10.45 I can define a one-finger keystroke (I use F12) that turns the
rotor to the heading of the call in the Rig A entry window; no mousing
through menus required. I love it.

What remains is to allow the rotor to turn to the heading of the call in
the either rig's entry window, whichever is active. Writelog assumes
that a two radio station has exactly one rotor for each radio and they
can't be the same. Bummah.

/Rick N6XI