[WriteLog] FW: Ability to QSL numbers given to you by other stn

Nick Kail m3mlr at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 19:50:32 EST 2004

Phil and Guys

I'm sorry I didn't realise my curiosity would start a third world war over
the do's and don'ts during contests

If I do not get the number first time around I always use the NR? NR? AGN.
Once I have it for sure then I send either a TU or a QSL ( and on really
good days I might send out a GL)

Now then back to the business at hand (after all this is the writelog Q & A
reflector and not the "this is how you operate in contests reflector).
 Apart from WL 10.45 putting RTTY on the section of the cabrillo file did
anyone else find any problems??

Cheers n Beers

Nick