[WriteLog] 10.45m "observances"

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Feb 18 04:12:52 EST 2004

Hi Jim,

#2 can be confusing.  However, you can get WL to update the on/off time by
doing a recalculate score (from the menu Contest - Recalculate Score).  This
seems to cause WL to run through the log and recalc everyting including the
off time.

And yes, I agree that it really should do this automatically each time you
open the log, but it doesn't.  Luckily the work around is pretty easy.

Randy, K5ZD