Fw: [WriteLog] update on log scroll

Gordon LaPoint gordon at neurophysics.com
Thu Feb 19 08:22:26 EST 2004

 > I did a very fine scrub of the writelog.ini files that were used on my
two
 > computers during the wpx vs a clean install writelog.ini (after saving
 > configuration). I can find nothing that even looks suspect that would
> cause
 > the log window to scroll the log back to (what I think is) the first
 > contact with that station.
 >
 > Some have reported seeing this problem. Some say never. So it's like I
> have
 > something turned on that I don't know about.
 >
 > So I don't have a solution yet. Perhaps a clue - I have NEVER been able
 > do a "find qso in log" search, or a "go to qso" function. These menu
items
 > DO NOT scroll the log to the contact??????
 >
 > The next test is to take the wpx logs and see if as I add more contacts
on
 > multiple bands I can see a pattern.
 >
 > Jerry, W6IHG

 Jerry,
     I also see this action, have not done any research to see when / how it
 happens.  I'm running 10.45M on WinXP home.

 I will do some testing over the next week or two and see what else I can
 come up with. I have noticed that it has been happening for several years
 with me, I don't remember what version I first saw it, but it was several
 years ago, so this indicates that it is not related to the newest versions.

 Gordon - N1MGO
 n1mgo at arrl.net