[WriteLog] Packet Spots in ARRL DX

Frank Grossman (WB2BXO) flgrossman at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 23 22:42:20 EST 2004

Noticed some annoying behavior when I spent a few hours playing ARRL DX CW
last weekend.  First, I selected 20 Mtrs only, checked mults only, and
in-band only, but got spot announcements for W/VE stations that are most
definitely not mults in ARRL.  Second, I noticed that the window jumped
every time a new spot came in.  I've seen this particular behavior in other
contests, too.  I suspect it's useful in many cases, but I find it annoying
and would prefer to change it if this can be done.

I also got a number of spots for DX operating outside the CW band.  Can this
be fixed by changing the band definitions within WL?

Suggestions?

Frank
WB2BXO