[WriteLog] will the person who asked me how

Jim Smith jimsmith at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 23 22:29:33 EST 2004

Hi Joe,

I'm totally new to getting spots into WL but I followed the instructions
below with AR User and it works FB.

I'm using V10.37 running under Win98 SE.  I have a Linksys cable router
and also Zone Alarm firewalls.  I had to tell Zone Alarm to allow AR
User access to the net.

Hope this helps.

See you in NAQP RTTY

73 de Jim Smith   VE7FO