[WriteLog]AR Telnet with WL

k0bx at qsl.net k0bx at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 08:48:41 EST 2004

Yesterday I wrote that AR and WL was not
communicating.
Today I have great news, All I had to do was to Check
"Configuration>Ports>LocalNetwork>Telnet".  It worked
very well and is a very nice interface.  I still have
to figure out how to use it.  But will be nice to get
the CW/RTTY spots only in WL

Joe K0BX