[WriteLog] TU commands

Steve Jarrett k4fj at myway.com
Thu Feb 26 09:04:58 EST 2004

 I have set up WriteLog 10.45M to use my HAL PCI-3000 as a TU under RttyRite.  All seems to work fine after I finally figured out the overlapping windows, etc.  However, I have not figured out how to send commands to the TU such as turning USOS on/off, setting the Print Squelch, and other commands.  It appears that putting those commands in the writelog.ini section named RttyRite in the form of TncInit1=, TncInit2=, and so forth, may be the way.  But, I don't know what the syntax is for my PCI-3000 TU.  I didn't find the answer in RttyRite Help files.Any help is appreciated.
73, Steve, K4FJ