[WriteLog] Problems with two sound cards and MMTTY plug-in

Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 Chad.Kurszewski at motorola.com
Fri Feb 27 15:32:34 EST 2004

I can open two Rttyrite windows with stereo soundcard AFSK,
change one to MMTTY, everything's fine, but as soon as I
change the Rttyrite window to MMTTY, Rttyrite crashes with the
fatal error, and I'm left with one Rttyrite window (the original
one) and two fully functioning MMTTY windows.  So it's
a problem with the 2nd Rttyrite window, not MMTTY (directly).
It worked properly up to about a week ago when I tried
saving my configuration with both MMTTY windows open and
the restart with RTTY window box checked.  Ever since then,
I can't get two Rttyrite/MMTTY windows open at once.

Chad WE9V