[WriteLog] DX Cluster Spots

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 27 21:50:50 EST 2004

Unable to allocate much effort in last week's ARRL contest I spent time some
practising using the various aspects of Writelog in readiness for some more
serious multi-op events later in the year. One of those was taking DX spots
of the Cluster.

I've tried this before but couldn't progress, so any help would be
appreciated. I can access Telnet sites and get the Spots window up and
running, the recent thread on this has been helpful. What I can't do is find
a way of not using the mouse to grab a spot. Out of all the really great
facilities in WL, I find having to use the mouse for anything in a contest
the least useful. Having completed the initial set-up, I prefer to move the
mouse out of the way until after the contest.

Has Control Right Arrow ever worked? Is there anything I need to put in the
config file?

Chris G3SJJ

---