[WriteLog] WL bug with Orion

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:33:23 EST 2004

I posted this about a month ago: "Has anyone else using an Orion with
Writelog found that the selectivity gets reset to some fixed value every
time they click on a spot?"

There's a bug in Writelog's handling of the Orion.  Something about the way
Writelog is setting the frequency in the Orion is changing the selectivity.
N1MM Logger does NOT change the selectivity when a spot is grabbed, but
Writelog does.  Perhaps it's a quirk with the Orion's internals, but
evidently there's a programmatic method to set the Orion's frequency without
effecting the selectivity - in this regard N1MM Logger works properly and
Writelog does not.

73,
Barry N1EU