[WriteLog] Audio Recording

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Sun Feb 29 22:58:46 EST 2004

Hi Steve,
With the Icom rigs I turn on monitor so I get my own signal that way.
If the Yeasu doesn't do that, AND you nave a sound card that lets you select
two inputs on the Record
control panel ( many do not ) then you can check both Mic and Line and get
that, BUT you will get all the
room noise etc. OK in SO, but not useful in Multi operations.
I know of no way to record just a single QSO clip with WL, and know of no
work arounnd with
other software, short of running another application, another sound card,
and patching the two together
and starting the second one, not a real solution.
73,
Ric KV1W