[WriteLog] Rig control on serial card?

Steve Forst kw3a at snip.net
Fri Jan 2 13:59:17 EST 2004

I've been using com 1 (motherboard com port) for rig control and running
afsk and cw on either com 4 or com 5, a byterunner add in card.

FSK will not work on either com 4 or 5, but works fine on com 1  I've seen
archive postings saying that add in cards don't always work FSK.

My problem is that with fsk working on com 1, I can't get rig control on
either  com 4 or 5.  Is a byterunner pci card limited to afsk and cw only
while fsk and rig control need to be on a motherboard port??

Steve KW3A
    kw3a at snip.net