[WriteLog] NO US or VE multipliers in RU

Frank Davis fdavis at nfld.net
Sun Jan 4 10:01:07 EST 2004

Am  in RU and am seeing all US/VE  Q's as UNKNOWN MULT message in CALL window??...Whats going on.  When I open the SHOW MULTIPLIER  window under the CONTEST menu there are no Province or State mults showing!!....Other NA mults show up OK .  Also for a while the COUNTRY was not name was not placed in the log window automatically....but then it started working OK and the name shows up now.  I didn't do anything to make this happen.  Am a first time user...help!

When I opened WRITELOG for the first time and saved the log that I created for RU I ran a couple of test Q's on the screen and the US/VE mults showed up Ok....but later it stopped working .

Frank
VO1HP