[WriteLog] Next contests that use namedmul.ini

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Mon Jan 5 16:15:15 EST 2004

Gentleman,

The next January contests that use the namedmul.ini file are:

North American QSO Parties for CW and SSB
CQWW 160 meter DX

These are the next three weekends.

You can get the current version of the namedmul.ini file from the downloads
section of the Writelog web site. Download the zip file, extract the files,
read the history and guidance text files if you want to know what you are
doing, then place the namedmul.ini file in the same directory that you have
your Writelog executable in  (e.g.,  ..../ham/programs).

You can test things when you have a new contest loaded in Writelog and
running by using the Contest menu and selecting Show Multipliers item. This
opens up a window from which you can look at the States and Provinces to
see if this is what you expect according to the rules. You can also look to
see where Hawaii and Alaska show up.

If you see anything strange, let me know (I do make mistakes sometimes)

Happy contesting

Jerry, W6IHG
Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net