[WriteLog] 10.44b problem with Summary sheet???

Donald Eriksen don.wsixffh at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 14:27:27 EST 2004

Yes, it looks like that slipped by the RTTY RU. I looked at all my summary
sheets going back to 1999, and the ones I saw all had the per band
breakdown, except the 10 meter test which is obvious, and the RTTY RU.

The 2002 RU didn't have it and I assume the 2003, (can't find it right now)
didn't.
All the other info is there, scoring details, list of state, province and DX
mults and station description if filled out.