[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Don't send IN during the exchange!

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 16:45:57 EST 2004

Amen!  And clicking on highlighted text can also put junk in the callsign field.  I'm sure most of you like I have had DE print on the screen followed by a string of garbage that is then highlighted.  Yes, you still need to look before you click.

-- "WA9ALS - John" <ham_reflectors at wa9als.com> wrote:
> In 1038, just clicking on a call will always put junk before the call,
> and sometimes after. It's easier to just type it in.

You need to be careful to click on the first letter of the callsign - That
should put it in there cleanly.