[WriteLog] Plea from a Gee

Roger Cooke rcooke at g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 6 20:21:11 EST 2004

Hi.

  I have been using WL for a year or so now in various short contests.
Fine for those modules that
exist in the main program itself, and WL sure sends very nice CW.
However, there are virtually NO
modules for UK contests and I have been using a bodged version of a
module that fits, well not quite
actually, and it seems a shame that for such a sophisticated program
there is little support in the
line of UK contests.

  I wonder if some very kind and knowledgeable individual would be
willing - or indeed has already and
I don't know about it! - to write a few modules for an antiquated G
who is uneducated in computer
progamming? Actually there must be quite a few of us who would be more
than grateful!

  If I could I would, but I can't so I am unable! It would encourage a
lot more to use the program too
as I have compared it to some others and they really do send grotty
CW.

  Many thanks for your indulgence and for reading this - HNY!!

  I can program a piano but not a computer!

--------------

"There, do you think that did it?"

 "Hmm, not sure, looks a bit mulchy to me - like you are grovelling"

" Heck - I AM grovelling"

" Oh well, guess you will see, but don't hold your breath!"

73 de Roger G3LDI
rcooke at g3ldi.freeserve.co.uk
g3ldi at amsat.org
g3ldi at qsl.net