[WriteLog] Wrong name

arholub arholub at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jan 13 17:40:00 EST 2004

W/L  10.44B

After NAQP, when I made a Cabrillo log, the log picked up my name as A.J. 'DOC'.  The actual contest name I used was DOC.

I tried to make a new Cabrillo log by changing my name in the Cabrillo setup menu to DOC, but the new log still picked up my name as A.J. 'DOC'.  I had to go into the Cabrillo log in Notepad and change all the name entries.

Where is WriteLog picking up my name?  What do I have to do to change this.  I haven't found a setup menu that asks for my contest name.

Help

Doc
WA6OGO