[WriteLog] VHF Contest; running the bands

Ed Kucharski k3dne at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 13 12:44:10 EST 2004

It would be very nice to NOT type the callsign - I can run a station thru 8
bands (50-3456MHz) and having to retype the call for each contact,
especially when working rovers that are in a rush to do the same with
another station, is a pain - to say the least.  A single function key or
alt-q dedicated to this functionality seems the way to go.  I presently
don't use Writelog for my vhf+ contest logging so I haven't investigated
this further.
73,
Ed K3DNE