[WriteLog] RTTY Questions

Don Cassel doncassel at compuserve.com
Sun Jan 25 07:26:04 EST 2004

Bob,

Two comments,

The scrolling of Rttyrite is intentional so that the call you may be trying
to click on does not move up a line just when you are clicking. Hitting a
moving target can be rather challenging.

When using auto CQ the time you enter is the total time of the message
including the wait between resends. If you use too short a time then the
action you describe can happen.

GL on the other problem, I suspect something is not set right rather than it
being a Rigblaster problem.

73, Don VE3XD