[WriteLog] Writelog/Internet Explorer 6.0 Problem

cwman at juno.com cwman at juno.com
Tue Jan 27 04:01:57 EST 2004

Internet Explorer 6.0 stopped working for me yesterday on P3 computer (my radio computer).  No web page would open.  Reinstalled IE.  Now trying to run Windows Update to plug up the holes but when I hit the "Install now" button all I get is an empty Web Page Dialog box and the whole thing just stops.  Have done this reinstall routine four times now and zippo.  Using Writelog and Telnet connection on this machine, or at least I was.

IE is now working but without needed updates.  Any ideas on how to get Windows Update to run.

73 and thanks,

Fred/NA2U
CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
"Je mange donc je suis."
"Good wine is a necessity of life for me."--Thomas Jefferson