[WriteLog] Keyboard shortcut list?

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Fri Jan 30 02:20:49 EST 2004

Eric,

1. For any Windows program, including Writelog, to print a window, first
make that window active.  In this case, Tools-->Keyboard Shortcuts, then
press ALT and PrintScreen keys simultaneously.  That will copy that screen
to the Windows clipboard.  Then bring up the Windows Paint program (probably
under Start-->All Programs-->Accessories).  In Paint do an Edit-->Paste to
paste the screen image from the clipboard into the Paint program.  Then just
print from there.  You may have to go into printer preferences to select
landscape printing.

You can also save and/or print an entire screen, such as your layout for a
particular contest, the same way, except save to the clipboard by pressing
PrintScreen without the ALT key.  The file will be huge, maybe 2-3M probably
depending on your monitor resolution, unless you Zip/compress it.

2. In the Help menu, go to Index, then enter Tools Keyboard Shortcuts.

Jim N7US