[WriteLog] Keyboard shortcut!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Jan 31 16:49:15 EST 2004

Hi all,

Ah! I have found part of the answer to my previous email about the numeric
keypad number 1.
The problem also affect numeric keypad number 7 too, and the answer is found
in TOOLS - KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS.

It says there that the numeric keypad numbers 1 & 7 shift to the next
highest or lowest entry on the bandmap, which I can understand, and it does
give you the option to remove these entries.
That seems OK, but it doesn't remember this when you close WL!!!

Is there a way to save any modifications made, so that they are saved for
future contests, or even when you get into trouble and have to close WL for
some reason?

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP