[WriteLog] WL 10.45 new feature

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Jan 31 21:05:59 EST 2004

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 11:06:13 -0600, Larry L Lindblom wrote:

> If I call you it is because you are not
>showing in my log!  Please work and log me even if I'm a dupe for you.

I find that the most common cause of me calling a dupe is a mis-copied
or mis-typed call sign. The best behavior in that situation is for the
other station to tell me I'm a dupe, then work me anyway. First, it's
quicker. Second, it tells me to take a look at the other QSO and delete
it. Third, fixing it saves both of us a "broken" QSO (and a potential
penalty).

Jim K9YC