[WriteLog] Re: [PSK-TARA] Digest Number 806

Stephen J. Melachrinos w3hf at arrl.net
Fri Jul 2 21:02:38 EDT 2004

> In a message dated 7/2/2004 6:01:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> AB2NJ at arrl.net writes:
>
> What am  I missing here, except everything that should make sense to
> me? What does  this mean??
>

> If you can make sense of it let all of us know....Ha Ha! Guess, just
> another piece of "SPAM."
>
> 73 de NY2U "Mr.Bill"

More likely someone infected with a virus, someone who has both PSK-
TARA at yahoogroups.com and Tom Stoops (N3XC) in his address book.

FYI, I received one similar to this earlier today--addressed directly
to me, and "allegedly" from WM2U. So that means the infected one (who
isn't likely to be either Tom or Ernie) has all four of us in his
address book.

Steve
W3HF

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM